Burj Dubai, Emaar Properties tower, which is now under construction, has already reached the height of 688 meters and has made a new record.
Builders said the tower is now a world’s tallest building, after it exceeded North Dakota, USA’s KVLY-TV mast (628.8 meters) which was built in April 2008.
This building has largest number of floors and over 160 storeys. Burj Dubai will make all possible arrangements to meet all the four criteria listed by the council on Tall buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH) that classifies the world's tallest structures
World's largest producer of roses, Karuturi Global, has informed that the company is raising $100 million by selling a 15% stake in its Dubai-based subsidiary.
According to sources, the company will sell the stake in Karuturi Overseas to a private equity (PE) player valuing the Dubai-based subsidiary at over $650 million after the acquisition.
The Dubai-based unit is the holding company for all the African business of Karuturi Global and added about 90% of its revenues and net profit. The firm is presently valued at less than US$ 250 million.
The categories under which the content should be posted are listed below.
More categories may be added later if necessary.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares