A research carried out by a group of researchers from the University of Cambridge has revealed that drug addiction could be an inherited habit. This means if one has an addict sibling, then it is very difficult for another one to curb his addiction for drugs.
As per recent reports, it has been claimed that people suffering from heart failure tend to lose the vital gray matter in areas of their brain that are highly imperative for cognitive functioning.
They also have inferior direct and long-term psychomotor speed and memory, as per Osvaldo Almeida, of Perth's University of Western Australia.
Making an immensely imperative and strange disclosure, a recently concluded study, which was carried out by researchers from the University of Cambridge, has claimed that a variety of abnormalities in the human brain are highly expected to increase the levels of susceptibility of some individuals towards drug addiction or dependency when compared to others.
The death of a woman after giving birth at home has stirred debate over the safety of giving birth at home. The deceased mother has been identified as Caroline Lovell who was just 326 when she succumbed to death.
The British Government has assured that the health secretary will be maintaining an eventual direct on the NHS in England, and it's indeed welcoming news for patients as the step will most probably ensure an enhancement in look and feel of the NHS and its working in the time ahead.
It seems like the traumatizing salmonella outbreak is in no moon of sparing the region anytime soon, as the issue is critical even after ending a life and rendering around 50 other in a state of terribly bother. As per recent reports, it has been claimed that the salmonella poisoning mayhem was inspired by Brazilian watermelons that were imported in the recent past.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man