Recent reports have revealed that Foxconn, the world’s largest tech manufacturing firm has been hacked. Their vulnerable systems have been made a target by the hacker group called Swagg security. Some very sensitive and confidential data of the company has been released on the internet. All this is happening amid the recent protests that have come in opposition to the working conditions of the companies’ manufacturing Apple iPhones.
In a recent report, it has been revealed that the firm Activision Blizzard has said that the Diablo II will turn up later than what it was expected earlier. They revealed this information with their fourth quarter earnings. It has further been added that it shall now be launched till the second quarter of the year 2012.
The notion dogging cesarean sections being deemed a pertinent and harmless type of childbirth is reportedly being confronted by a research conducted with the objective of findings the pros and cons linked to premature C-section childbirths.
As per recent reports, it has been revealed that the US health regulator, Food and Drug Administration, has been asked to reconsider their decision in regard to Amgen Inc’ Drug Xgeva, which is meant for prostate cancer patients.
In a recent report it has been revealed that there is soon going to be a health funding cut of €115 million in the South of the nation. It was further revealed that staff cutting is also going to be done soon. They were of the view that as many as 4500 people are to lose their jobs in the time to come.
With the aim of easing out the troubles being faced by children due to the pathetic issue of head lice in children, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on Tuesday gave green light to a prescription-strength liniment that has been especially developed for curing head lice in children as young as six months.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man