As per recent reports, it has been revealed that the Director of the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Prof. Mike Stratton, will be speaking on the topic of 'the evolution of the cancer genome' at the utterly high-status 2012 annual meeting of American Association for the Advancement of Science.
The AAAS annual congregation is one of the most widely acknowledged science events in the world.
As per recent reports, it has been advised by a medical professor that it is highly mandatory and morally eligible for doctors to prescribe exercise on a routine basis for the sake of improving health of people along with combating the rapidly increasing peril of obesity.
It has been recently revealed in a research that if one tends to fast, for at least once in a week, this shall add to the health and life of the person. It was found that not eating for a few days a month might tend to safeguard the body from Alzheimer’s disease as well as a number of other degenerative diseases that one might tend to face due to the many pressures and tensions and ageing.
In a recent endeavor to bring down the sales of cigarettes, it was announced that they shall be sold in plain packages rather than in their own sparkling and attractive covers.
Consumer healthcare giant Johnson & Johnson (J&J) has confirmed that it was pulling some versions of infant Tylenol off store shelves in the United States due to problems with new design of the bottles.
The company said it would recall all of the 574,000 redesigned bottles of grape-flavored liquid infant Tylenol.
It was recently revealed in a report that Egypt is being suspected to be the place where fake drugs are being manufactured these days. There are currently investigations underway to determine whether the fake Avastin drug packages were circulated in the market by a supplier from Egypt.
It has been recently revealed that the Environmental Protection Agency said dioxin might be able to put people to a high risk of immune system problems as well as skin problems. There was however no formal type of health concern warning given about the possible contaminant.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man