As per a study being taken out by Alzheimer's Society, it has been revealed that there has been rise in the number of people being diagnosed with dementia in Alzheimer's Society. However, more than 400,000 people, who are suffering from it, have not been diagnosed yet.
It has been recently revealed in a report that there was the celebration of the National Pancake Day. This was a way to celebrate the tasty pancakes that have been a great breakfast option for the people of the country, since a long time.
It has been revealed in a research that omega 3 fatty acids are rich in nutrients and this might mean that they can be really helpful in helping the brain to function better. The study is further of the view that one’s thinking and learning capabilities will be boosted enough with the help of food rich in omega 3 acids.
As per a recent report, it has been revealed that Pharmac has put a proposal before New Zealand Doctors, which says that Pharmaco NZ Ltd. should be made the nation’s sole supplier of funded blood glucose meters and test strips.
A recent report has unveiled that shaving off head is an easy way to fight cancer when cancer has been killing one’s closed ones. A woman, 26, Kate Vink has also decided to shave her hair off her head on Thursday so as to battle against the disease that took away her sister forever.
As per recent reports, it has been revealed that a coroner inquiry will not be held in the death case of a retired doctor, whose son helped her commit suicide. The son wants to know the exact reason of his mother’s death and has said that he will be contacting his legal advisor to look into the matter.
As per reports, it has been revealed that a Turkish patient, who underwent quadruple limb transplant, has lost his life at Hacettepe University Hospital, Ankara. It was the world’s first quadruple limb transplant, but it could not turn out to be complete success.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man