It has been recently revealed how the famous You Tube lecturer, Salman Khan has now made his way to the ipad. He is a former hedge fund manager and has come up with the idea of giving lectures about physics, chemistry, math and history, on the social video broadcasting site.
It has been recently revealed in a report that Sina from China and Dena from Japan have joined hands for cooking up a new hue for the challenging gaming market of the world. Both the firms have joined hands in order to be able to form new types of games which are fully packed with the most novel features which shall interest audiences in the future. This is basically being done for the gaming on mobile phones.
It has been recently revealed in a report how the St. Baldrick’s foundation has come forward with an initiative for the purpose of supporting the kids suffering from cancer. Volunteers have shaved their heads for supporting the cause.
As per a research being carried out by a group of researchers from the University of Warwick, it has been revealed that there is a perfect co-relation between physical activity, age and happiness. Physical activities are reduced with age, but happiness and mental satisfaction increases.
March is celebrated as National Nutrition Month, and it is also the month when people tend to go for spring break. Therefore, it will be a perfect time to talk about healthy food options while travelling. The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, was of the view that planning to take healthy food is not at all difficult.
Making an immensely significant disclosure, it has been warned by dentists that kids who are heartened for drinking more and more fruit juice in their “five a day” can result in proving extremely dangerous for their teeth.
Salty soil, which is considered a curse of wheat plantation, may not anymore hinder planting wheat but, as a matter of fact, it can result in improving the yield by as much as 25%.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man