March is on, and it is being celebrated with too grand a zest and zeal as the National Eye Donor Month. All over New York state as well as Central New York, a plentiful of tissue recovery firms such as those in the likes of CNYETB, the Central New York Eye and Tissue Bank are looking all in readiness for coming up with efficient and additional efforts aimed at providing a bit of information, awareness as well as education on the aspect of eye donation.
Making an immensely imperative disclosure, a recently conducted study, which was carried out by researchers from the National Cancer Institute, has claimed that there stands a world of fresh confirmations that clearly unmask the long-suspected and mildly considered truth that coming in exposure to diesel engine exhaust can in actual fact result in spiking up the odds of a person falling prey to the life-threatening lung cancer.
It has been revealed through a recent report that the Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority (RQIA), which is the independent health and social care regulatory body for Northern Ireland is carrying out varied tests fearing the spread of bacteria that has caused deaths of four babies in the country.
As per a new report, it has been revealed that the government in the UK has planned to fund the National Institute for Health Research so as to aid researchers in discovering and developing more therapies for rare diseases killing thousands of people across the nation.
Exercising benefits are known to all and here comes one more in the list suggesting that people must exercise at least for half an hour a day if they want to sharpen their mind.
Medical professionals have recently given a new hope of life to all those heart patients in India, who couldn’t undergo open chest surgery due to ageing factors or any other complication.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man