After having difficulties in cracking the code of an Android phone, FBI has asked Google for help. The Android phone is said to be of a convicted San Diego pimp. The team of FBI is in need of help to crack down the password of the phone so that they could gather necessary details from the phone.
It has been reported that the AT&T has recently contacted an iPhone user who previously sued the firm for slowing down his unlimited data plan. Following the allegation, the court ordered AT&T to pay $850 to the user.
It has been recently revealed in a report that the MMOG inlaid in the Elder Scrolls might be given out by Bethesda in the month of May this year. It is also being said that this might well be a false alarm and a rumor, but it has got many people excited speculating about the details of the same. The firm hasn’t confirmed anything yet, but there are rumors that this shall soon happen
As per recent reports, it has been claimed that a novel cancer drug is showing sound results in enhancing cognitive abilities in older mice suffering from Alzheimer’s. The statements have been raised by a team of researchers from the University of Pennsylvania. The drug dubbed epothilone, or EpoD, is claimed to have shown positive results during the course of various studies conducted on it to find the essence up to which it can be worth.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man