With a booming business in 2011, the famous Sandwich chain Pret A Manger is planning to introduce another 550 jobs in the UK this year. According to Clive Schlee, the chief executive of Pret A Manger, the brand is very soon opening 44 new shops, with most of them in UK. The cities that have been considered for the same are Madrid, Barcelona and Berlin.
After being announced as the third bestselling US car last month, the Toyota’s Prius hybrid has helped automakers across the world get a net 10 % increase in the sales. This has also enhanced the consumer demand for new vehicles.
As per reports, it has been revealed that Whitbread chief executive Andy Harrison has announced that they are not going to demerge Cost Coffee. In addition, they have also announced that Whitbread’s financial director Chris Rogers will be taking over John Derkach in August.
A group of surveyors at the University Hospital of Cologne in Germany has revealed after its recent research, published in The Lancet, that lower dose of chemotherapy can be helpful in treating advanced stage Hodgkin's lymphoma in a much effective manner.
The team had conducted a study in order to test the different effects of different doses of a chemotherapy drug combination called BEACOPP. For the same, it enrolled nearly 2,000 people with the disease, the report says.
A new report has found that Former Vice President Dick Cheney, 71, who had been undergoing heart treatment, has been released by the hospital after 10 days of his heart transplant.
It has been revealed that Cheney has created a life long history of the disease. He has suffered five heart attacks, amongst which one had hit him at an age of 37 years. While his last heart attack was suffered by him in 2010, after which he received a surgery.
Technology has become so vibrant that people want everything at their fingertips. With tablets becoming the main stream of social media and more and more people preferring to spend money on digital magazines and newspapers to read on those hand-held computers, it was just a matter of time that a subscription service is developed that would taker of matters.
Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC has been reeling under a lot of pressure due to the stringent competition in the android smartphone market. The competitors like Samsung, LG and Motorola have been giving it a tight fight with a slew of smartphones being launched every month. But, HTC turned many heads towards itself by announcing its new flag ship phone HTC One X.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man