Samsung’s another jewel; Galaxy S is all set to launched
After releasing Samsung Galaxy S in South Korea, the company is all set to launch it in the Asian market. The company claims that in less than 10 days it had made sales of more than 200000 Samsung Galaxy S handsets in South Korea.
The company has announced that among 200000mobiles, 100000 Samsung Galaxy S devices were sold out in 6 days and next 100000 thousand in just 4 days.
Samsung is planning to launch Galaxy S with a big bang and in large scale in over 100 countries including United States.
US market is the main target for Samsung to launch its Galaxy S mobile and they will be hitting the market on Wednesday in the US.
All the pinnacle networks available in United States will support Samsung Galaxy S including Verizon Wireless, AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile.
After introducing the mobile in US, the company is planning to hit Indian and Chinese market with lower prices.
Exclusive features attached with Samsung Galaxy S handset includes, Google Android 2.1 operating system, 1GHZ high speed processor, 5 megapixel AF camera with HD video recording, HD video player, Samsung social hub, 3D maps.
New Zealand News
- 10 pm COVID-19 curfew will negatively impact casino workers, warns BGC
- Donaco International reports H1 net loss of AU$59 million, showing significant year-on-year improvement
- Why the NZ Dollar Could Have a Very Bright Future
- Sydney’s Star Casino fined $90,000 for allowing minors to gamble in 2019
- Danville Casino Campaign being led by former Caesars CEO Tony Rodio