Samsung apparently leaks Galaxy S8
Electronics giant Samsung recently released two different adverts showing off its new AMOLED displays, but the real star of the show is a mysterious smartphone that showed up in both adverts. The unique design of the mysterious device prompted many to predict that it might be the Galaxy S8.
Samsung hasn't yet officially announced the Galaxy S8, but the company is widely expected to introduce the eagerly-awaited smartphone sometime in spring this year.
Leaked or rumored features of the Galaxy S8 look pretty close to what people are seeing in the two adverts. While the device shown in the adverts might be a non-Galaxy S8 prototype, one should not ignore the fact that Samsung itself has released the images.
The phone shown in the adverts has a high screen-to-body ratio, with negligible borders its top and bottom. It has no home button, and it could also mean that the company might have built the fingerprint sensor into the display.
As the company hasn't yet officially announced the potential Galaxy S8, the aforementioned information should be taken with a pinch of slat.
Anyone who want to get more information about the Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone, including official release date and price, could get it as soon as the Mobile World Congress (MWC) tech show next month.
Organic Market Europe
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market