Samsung Galaxy S8 will reportedly boast several noteworthy upgrades
With bigwig South Korean smartphone maker Samsung expected to officially unveil its new flagship handset - the Galaxy S8 - at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona in February 2017, it is being rumored that the handset will apparently boast some new, cutting-edge features.
Though Samsung will not likely divulge any details about the Galaxy S8 handset before its official unveiling, several reports and rumors making rounds about the upcoming handset have been hinting that the company has put its Galaxy Note 7 debacle behind it, and is looking ahead to its new handset.
According to recent reports from Korea, based on the latest information disclosed by several unidentified sources, the Samsung Galaxy S8 handset will apparently come with quite a few upgrades in terms of hardware.
The handset's front-facing camera will reportedly be upgraded with autofocus technology; and the device's camera module will be of shallow physical depth, due to the use of an encoder type focusing mechanism. The handset's rear camera will not use a dual-camera setup as previously speculated.
The handset will be available in two variants --- the Galaxy S8 with a 5.7-inch edge display; and the Galaxy S8 Plus with a 6.2-inch edge display. The OLED displays will not have any bezels, though they will have the same 2K resolution as Galaxy S7.
So far as software enhancements are concerned, Galaxy S8 handset will probably integrate an improved AI-based digital assistant.
Organic Market Europe
New Zealand News
- Cambodian casino operator NagaCorp all set to partially reopen flagship Phnom Penh gaming venue
- Bridge Investment ordered to stop work on Tinian Casino project due to lack of permits
- Philippines government warns public not to patronize illegal online gambling operations
- Eldorado Resorts’ capital raising plans could be catalyst to finalize $17.3bn Caesars deal
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market