Barclays: With iPhone 8, Apple will introduce iPhone models with new form factor
In a new research report, Barclays Research analysts have claimed that iPhone models with an entirely new form factor will be introduced by tech giant Apple, beginning with its 2017 iPhone which will likely be called iPhone 8.
The report by Barclays substantiates some of the previous rumors making rounds about the iPhone 8 handset over the last few months. Those rumors have been claiming that the iPhone 8 models will come with an edge-to-edge display.
Asserting that the iPhone 8 handset will boast the radical iPhone redesign which most iPhone users are awaiting, the research report said that - going by the information shared by unidentified sources within Apple's supply chain - the iPhone 8 models will have curved 5-inch and 5.8-inch displays.
However, since the displays of the iPhone 8 models will be edgeless, and without the bezel, there will be not much change in the actual size of the handsets as compared to the current 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch iPhone 7 models.
Meanwhile, with regard to rumors that the home button on the iPhone 8 models will be embedded beneath the display itself, Barclays' analysts said in the research report that there presently is no guarantee about the rumored home button.
New Zealand News
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19
- Top Live Casinos in India and Pure Casino Signup Offer