9to5Mac report: iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus will hit the markets on Sept. 23
According to new information shared by 9to5Mac in a recent report, tech giant Apple will launch its much-awaited next-generation iPhones -- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus -- later than anticipated.
The report, citing an unidentified source at AT&T, revealed that the iPhone 7 handset, and its bigger-screen, dual camera iPhone 7 Plus counterpart, will likely hit the markets on September 23, 2016.
The new iPhone 7 expected release date leaked by 9to5Mac contradicts a July report by well-known tipster Evan Blass -- aka @evleaks -- who had projected that the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus handsets will likely go on sale on September 16; after the opening of the preorders for the handsets on September 9.
The 9to5Mac report, thus, asserts that the sales of the iPhone 7 and iPhone7 Plus models will begin one week later than previously projected.
The September 23 iPhone 7 release date leaked by the AT&T source fits in perfectly with the release schedule of the current-generation iPhones --- iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus. Preorders for the two handsets had kicked off on September 12 last year; and the devices became available for purchase on September 25.
New Zealand News
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19
- Top Live Casinos in India and Pure Casino Signup Offer