9to5Mac report: iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus will hit the markets on Sept. 23
According to new information shared by 9to5Mac in a recent report, tech giant Apple will launch its much-awaited next-generation iPhones -- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus -- later than anticipated.
The report, citing an unidentified source at AT&T, revealed that the iPhone 7 handset, and its bigger-screen, dual camera iPhone 7 Plus counterpart, will likely hit the markets on September 23, 2016.
The new iPhone 7 expected release date leaked by 9to5Mac contradicts a July report by well-known tipster Evan Blass -- aka @evleaks -- who had projected that the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus handsets will likely go on sale on September 16; after the opening of the preorders for the handsets on September 9.
The 9to5Mac report, thus, asserts that the sales of the iPhone 7 and iPhone7 Plus models will begin one week later than previously projected.
The September 23 iPhone 7 release date leaked by the AT&T source fits in perfectly with the release schedule of the current-generation iPhones --- iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus. Preorders for the two handsets had kicked off on September 12 last year; and the devices became available for purchase on September 25.
New Zealand News
- Top Live Casinos in India and Pure Casino Signup Offer
- Independent MP Justin Field making efforts to prevent NSW from compensating Crown Resorts
- President-elect Biden’s Climate Plan to provide big boost to EVs and green power
- Almost 90% of new electricity production in 2020 will be renewable: EPA
- The Importance of Casinos to Cryptocurrencies