Mini launches 2016 Clubman Cooper S in the UAE
BMW's sub-brand Mini has announced the launch of its new 2016 Clubman Cooper S in the UAE market.
The new model comes is a 5-door wagon compared to the previous Clubman that had a rear-hinged rear door on only one side. The model comes with extra wheelbase that allows larger rear legroom and has good space for adults. The width of the vehicle is limited and the armrest is shared even in the front seat but it is described as a great car. The length of the car is comparable to VW Golf GTI.
The company has used decent trim materials, the sets of the car are manual, and it also features extensive multimedia features. The vehicle also has LED-lined door panels and the colour-changing ring around the high-res central screen featuring sharp graphics. The controller features a range of short-cut buttons around. The car continues to feature stylistic touches such as the toggle switches as features in the earlier versions.
The Clubman Cooper S comes with 192 hp 2.0-litre turbo engine with a turbo-fed 280 Nmas standard with 8-speed automatic. Buyers can pay extra for John Cooper Works package that comes with unique bumpers, wheels and interior trim and JCW badging on the door sills. The car gives an average mileage of 11 litres/100 km.
Organic Market Europe
New Zealand News
- Air New Zealand plans to shed 2,000 more jobs to deal with low demand
- Macau Gambling King Stanley Ho passes away aged 98
- Tensions between US and China may hurt Las Vegas’ Casino Revenue
- Nevada Gaming Watchdog forces Casinos to submit their reopening plans
- Star Entertainment announces $2.3bn funding for Queen’s Wharf casino resort in Brisbane