Parker Hannifin Corporation Names Thomas L. Williams as Its New Chairman
Today, Parker Hannifin Corporation, an American corporation specializing in motion and control technologies announced Thomas L. Williams as Chairman of the Board, with effect from January 1, 2016.
Mr. Williams is the present Chief Executive Officer and a Director of the company. Donald E. Washkewicz, Mr. Williams's predecessor will remain as a Director.
Williams said, "I am honored to succeed Don as Chairman and greatly appreciate the trust the Board has placed in me."
Mr. Washkewicz, has worked with Parker Hannifin for last forty three years. He has been the chairman since 2004 and has served as the ECO of the company from 2001 until February handing over the helm to Mr. Williams.
Mr. Williams first joined Parker Hannifin as an executive in 2003 and was named as the president of its instrumentation group in 2005. In 2006 he was announced as the chief operating officer.
On Thursday, Mr. Washkewicz said, the leadership team of the company under Mr. Williams's guidance "has moved quickly to set in place plans for growth that I am confident will see Parker reach new heights."
In the fiscal 2015 the annual sales of Parker Hannifin was about $13 billion making the company the leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies in the world. It provides precision-engineered solutions to an array of mobile, aerospace and other industrial markets.
New Zealand News
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19
- Top Live Casinos in India and Pure Casino Signup Offer
- Independent MP Justin Field making efforts to prevent NSW from compensating Crown Resorts
- President-elect Biden’s Climate Plan to provide big boost to EVs and green power