Samsung Reveal its Thinnest Android Phone With a Metal Frame
Just like its key competitors Apple and Xiaomi of China, Samsung is on its way to embrace the metal frame for its latest phone that will go be on the shelves for sale from September. The company has not yet mentioned specific markets for its new launch. The phone will also include a fingerprint scanner. The back cover which is removable will have a tactile pattern.
Samsung's metal-framed Galaxy Alpha will be its thinnest Android phone. The Samsung Galaxy Alpha's 4.7" HD Super AMOLED display will be endowed with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and will be geared with a 12 megapixel rear camera.
The Galaxy Alpha will not have a microSD slot as t will be equipped with 2GB RAM and 32GB of internal memory. One of the disappointing factors for the users could turn out to be the 1,860 mAh battery.
The colour options for the new phone from the Korean phone manufacturer will be Dazzling White, Charcoal Black, Scuba Blue, Frosted Gold and Sleek Silver.
It will weigh around 30 grams which is lighter than the S5. The camera in the phone will contain an absolutely new feature which is called Beauty Face. It could fuel the selfie fad further.
New Zealand News
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19
- Top Live Casinos in India and Pure Casino Signup Offer