Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 to be launched in India today, Priced around Rs 20K
The Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 is all set to be launched in India on Monday. Though there is no exact information on pricing yet, an official spokesperson from Samsung has stated that the phone will be priced somewhere between Rs 19,000 and Rs 21,000.
The Galaxy Grand 2 is the successor to Samsung's popular Galaxy Grand. It has a 5.25-inch screen with 16:9 HD ratios and is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor.
It runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS. Samsung takes its Multi Window feature to the next level with the Galaxy Grand 2, by maximising the benefits of the device's large screen, enabling users to run one application in two windows at the same time.
The phone has an internal memory of 8GB, and its memory is expandable up to 64GB. It has 1.5GB of RAM. The smartphone has an 8 megapixel rear camera with an LED flash and a 1.9 megapixel front camera.
The dual-SIM phablet is packed with a 2,600mAh battery which is claimed to offer up to 10 hours of playback and 17 hours of calls.
The much awaited Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 will be offered in White and Black and Pink in selective regions says Samsung.
New Zealand News
- 10 pm COVID-19 curfew will negatively impact casino workers, warns BGC
- Donaco International reports H1 net loss of AU$59 million, showing significant year-on-year improvement
- Why the NZ Dollar Could Have a Very Bright Future
- Sydney’s Star Casino fined $90,000 for allowing minors to gamble in 2019
- Danville Casino Campaign being led by former Caesars CEO Tony Rodio