Apple Eyeing New Customers
Although Apple has now launched its most awaited Apple iPhone 5, it still needs to set strategies for attracting new customers. The existing customers are all eager to get their hands upon the updated and new version of iPhone. The customers of Apple’s rival smartphone makers are yet to be coaxed by Apple.
The declined sales of RIM’s Blackberry have helped Apple in making profits in the US. Besides, Windows Mobile has also failed in the coaxing the customers. Carolina Milanesi, a market analyst has predicted that the launch of iPhone 5 will see many shifting from their Windows and Androids phones to Apple.
Android is quite famous in the smartphone market. Apple has to devise strategies to beat Android if it wants to gain the attention of the new customers. The existing customers of Apple have already lined up to get the iPhone 5.
But, Apple needs more customers to gain lucrative profits. Ramon Llamas from IDC said, “The pie is still there, as there is still a lot of people… Not every cell-phone user is a candidate for smartphones”. It is hoped that Apple will be able to attract new customers now.
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies