As per a new report, it has been revealed that a short film of 11 minutes named `Caine's Arcade' has earned almost 1 million viewers on Vimeo merely within two days.
It has been found that the video of a 9-year-old boy is breath taking. The same can be claimed on evidence that it makes thousands of grown men to cry at work.
The film is about Caine, a bright child, who spends his vacations in dad's used auto parts store in East L. A. It has been shown that the small boy is an arcade lover.
During his vacations, he remains involved in the development of his own arcade out of cardboard boxes. The report has further found that he has designed a turquoise Caine's Arcade T-shirt also. It is shown that his Arcade is open on weekends only.
According to the report, $1 is charged by Caine for four turns at the arcade. And the winner gets his old matchbox cars, bubbles and silly sunglasses. Also, a player gets a handmade fun pass for $2 with 500 turns for one month.
The video has gained nearly 438,000 views on You Tube too, the report says.
- Scientists discover Oldest Stone Tool in Turkey
- Rods and Cones of 300-Million-Year-Old Fossilized Fish still well Preserved
- Xiaomi to Invests 1.27 billion Yuan in Midea, a Home Appliance Manufacturing Company
- Following the Great Recession the Wealth Inequality Gap between Whites, Blacks and the Hispanics Widen
- Former Atlantic City Showboat Casino Bought by Richard Stockton College