As per a new report, it has been revealed that a short film of 11 minutes named `Caine's Arcade' has earned almost 1 million viewers on Vimeo merely within two days.
It has been found that the video of a 9-year-old boy is breath taking. The same can be claimed on evidence that it makes thousands of grown men to cry at work.
The film is about Caine, a bright child, who spends his vacations in dad's used auto parts store in East L. A. It has been shown that the small boy is an arcade lover.
During his vacations, he remains involved in the development of his own arcade out of cardboard boxes. The report has further found that he has designed a turquoise Caine's Arcade T-shirt also. It is shown that his Arcade is open on weekends only.
According to the report, $1 is charged by Caine for four turns at the arcade. And the winner gets his old matchbox cars, bubbles and silly sunglasses. Also, a player gets a handmade fun pass for $2 with 500 turns for one month.
The video has gained nearly 438,000 views on You Tube too, the report says.
- Key Interest Rates Unaltered and Mortgages Get Cheaper
- November Home Sale Prices Moved up in November by 5.3 Percent
- Hyatt’s Malware Attack Affects Properties in India too
- London’s Expensive Property Market Advertises Cheapest Flat for about £75,000
- Slow Down in Housing Market Could be a Drag on Canada’s Economy
- Record Profit for American Airlines in 2015
- Soft Patch for the U.S. Economy in 2015, Q4 with Inventory Stockpile and Slowing Global Demand
- Oil Futures Scale on Hopes of Reduced Supply as Russia Plans to Talk to OPEC Members
- Amazon’s Quarterly Result Misses Expectations; Shares Drop
- Social media to blame for sleep disturbances, study