In a recent report, it has been confirmed that PET drugs firm Dechra Pharmaceutical is all set to acquire Eurovet Animal Health. With the news hitting the contours of the market, it has received positive response from one and all, with shares of the company rising.
Eurovet, which is based in the Netherlands, has been working in the pet and farm animal markets for a long time. However, the company has sales and marketing operations in Cambridge, Germany, Belgium and Denmark.
It was in year 2011 that the company reported sales of £64m and an operating profit of £8.5m. It is believed that Eurovet’s products, geographies, manufacturing competencies are apt for Dechra, which would prove out to be a win-win proposition for both the sides.
“This is a great opportunity to build on the strong foundation we have created for our pharmaceuticals business, Dechra Veterinary Products”, said Ian Page, Dechra Pharmaceutical’s Chief Executive.
The company is of the view that this move could make its presence more firm in the European market, as it would make its product portfolio stronger. It would be worth seeing how things are going to be in the time to come.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man