Samsung Smartphone Failed Against Apple iPhone
According to sources, Samsung’s first smartphone failed to compete with Apple iPhone in the market. The set that was thought to compete with Apple’s iPhone failed to receive even a positive response.
It was unveiled that the set had several problems in it. The complaints registered included those regarding calls being dropped and the touchscreen not working properly. Several other applications even turned up to pose a problem for the set users.
The users then were in such an agony that they burned the products on streets; a few products had been broken to pieces. Those using the phone on a contract basis are more frustrated as they are unable to cope with the product and cannot even throw it away.
Company President JK Shin stated that the company is facing a crucial time. However, according to him, the main reason for failure of the device was the launch of Apple iPhone. Despite this, the company was ranked as the highest seller of smartphones last year.
Moreover, the company has not taken a step backward either and it is looking forward to its next smartphone, Galaxy. They are already working on the design of the new smartphone and have assured that the product will truly be a tough opponent to the iPhone.
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
- Norway’s ICE car sales decline as buyers making shift to EVs
- Pursang launches Retro-inspired E-Track Motorcycle for Euro 14,449 in Netherlands
- ElectReon successfully tests dynamic wireless EV charging system on public road in Sweden
- Volvo to design special Gothenburg Green City Zone for autonomous & related technologies