According to a latest report, Watler, who is a sea oater, has been found suffering due to many gunshot wounds. According to sources, the animal was found off the coast of Tofino in the month of October.
A sea otter is a marine mammal native to the coasts of the northern and eastern North Pacific Ocean.
As per a new report, a sea otter is fighting for its life after being shot with the gun on its head and the body at the Vancouver Aquarium. Dr. Martin Haulena, Vancouver Aquarium veterinarian, said that he likes the energy of the sea otter in grasping its food.
A set of rules were announced by the Harper government on Thursday on legal use of heroine for addicts in clinical researches. It aimed at denying heroin to addicts in Vancouver who are involved in clinical research.
Officials have confirmed lately that on Thursday afternoon, two fairgoers have been injured by an escapee horse, which ran away from the PNE's stall in Vancouver.
It was around 4:35 p. m. PT when the incident occurred. It has been found that the runaway horse had partaken in a cattle-penning event then.
A Vancouver-based company, UrtheCast, is looking forward to capture a real-time video of earth with the help of two cameras mounted on the International Space Station. The company seems to follow the footsteps of Canadian astronauts Chris Hadfield.
On July 14, during their fishing trip in Nootka Sound off Vancouver Island, Todd Culos and his brother Adam spotted something swimming really fast towards them. They were returning back that time and were accompanied by their guide Graham Nielsen, who is the owner of Nielsen's Lodge in Tahsis, a village on the west coast of Vancouver Island.
In a recent announcement from International Space Station (ISS) it has been said that the astronauts are trying to gear up to capture imagery taken for a good disaster response. According to them, new sensors will be installed on the orbital outpost.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man