On Friday Apple reported in a regulatory filing that Tim Cook, the companies CEO was paid 4.25 million dollars in 2013. The compensation was almost the same as the 4.2 million Cook earned in 2012.
Is there an end to the patent war going between Apple and Samsung? Perhaps, the future holds the answer as Top executives at Apple and Samsung have recently talked about their recent patent settlement.
It seems that Apple is all set to make its way to the world's most populous market, China, as news of the new chief executive of Apple, Tim Cook, making a visit to China caught the attention of media. It was confirmed that he has met many Chinese government officials there.
Members of the US congress subcommittee have written a letter to the CEO of Apple Inc., Tim Cook, asking him to send a representative of the company to Washington for briefing the government officials on the privacy protocols being taken by the company to protect the personal information stored in their iOS devices.
It has been uncovered in a recent report that after facing the criticism from its customers for poor working conditions provided to workers, Apple has now started to take the matter of working conditions very seriously.
- New Barbie has realistic proportions of average girl
- DST to Officially Resume on Second Sunday in March
- Eric Schmidt says Google’s data is now protected from any kind of government snooping
- harmon.ie enterprise collaboration app for Office 365 wins App Award for best international app
- Judge Lucy Koh rejects Apple’s second bid for Samsung smartphone sales ban