Is there an end to the patent war going between Apple and Samsung? Perhaps, the future holds the answer as Top executives at Apple and Samsung have recently talked about their recent patent settlement.
It seems that Apple is all set to make its way to the world's most populous market, China, as news of the new chief executive of Apple, Tim Cook, making a visit to China caught the attention of media. It was confirmed that he has met many Chinese government officials there.
Members of the US congress subcommittee have written a letter to the CEO of Apple Inc., Tim Cook, asking him to send a representative of the company to Washington for briefing the government officials on the privacy protocols being taken by the company to protect the personal information stored in their iOS devices.
It has been uncovered in a recent report that after facing the criticism from its customers for poor working conditions provided to workers, Apple has now started to take the matter of working conditions very seriously.
- China Promises to Restrict Greenhouse Emissions by 2016
- Deaths Due to Climate Change will Increase Manifold in Coming Decades
- Demand of Larrivée Guitar Got a Boost after Promotion through Astronaut Chris Hadfield
- Rosario Dawson flashes her crotch at Cannes Film Festival
- Angelina Jolie’s double mastectomy moved Jennifer Aniston to tears