It has been revealed recently that four Townsville students have found small pieces of asbestos in their science kits. This has raised questions on the Queensland Government which boasts that it has the strictest anti-asbestos rules in the country.
The failure of Queensland’s ZeroGen clean coal project has become another reason for the Opposition to lash out at the Gillard-led government.
- Finally a $7 Billion Settlement for Citigroup
- Discussions In Progress for Merger of Tobacco Businesses: Reynolds to Acquire Lorillard
- Amazon Seeks Permission to Fly Drones for Delivery of Packages from FAA
- Wells Fargo Reports a Profit
- Abbott hits JV deal with Fonterra to operate diary farms in China