It has been revealed recently that four Townsville students have found small pieces of asbestos in their science kits. This has raised questions on the Queensland Government which boasts that it has the strictest anti-asbestos rules in the country.
The failure of Queensland’s ZeroGen clean coal project has become another reason for the Opposition to lash out at the Gillard-led government.
- NCPs to be Regulated as Medicines, announces MHRA
- Aspiring Paracyclist from Exeter Suffers from Rare MDP syndrome
- Breast Cancer Screenings should be Provided to Larger Group of Women: Study
- New Zealand needs to do more to lift its game in China: Tim Groser
- Opera by Cherubini Got Recovered by Researchers