It has been revealed recently that four Townsville students have found small pieces of asbestos in their science kits. This has raised questions on the Queensland Government which boasts that it has the strictest anti-asbestos rules in the country.
The failure of Queensland’s ZeroGen clean coal project has become another reason for the Opposition to lash out at the Gillard-led government.
- Pressure Mounts to Introduce Meningitis Jabs for Irish Babies
- Sony confirms ‘KitKat’ update for Xperia Z1, Xperia Z1 Compact and Xperia Z Ultra; more devices to follow soon
- Samsung announces its first curved Ultra HD displays
- Zuckerberg, Musk, and Kutcher investing $400 million in AI startup Vicarious
- Amazon reportedly set to launch its own video-streaming device in April