It has been revealed recently that four Townsville students have found small pieces of asbestos in their science kits. This has raised questions on the Queensland Government which boasts that it has the strictest anti-asbestos rules in the country.
The failure of Queensland’s ZeroGen clean coal project has become another reason for the Opposition to lash out at the Gillard-led government.
- Key Interest Rates Unaltered and Mortgages Get Cheaper
- November Home Sale Prices Moved up in November by 5.3 Percent
- Hyatt’s Malware Attack Affects Properties in India too
- London’s Expensive Property Market Advertises Cheapest Flat for about £75,000
- Slow Down in Housing Market Could be a Drag on Canada’s Economy
- Record Profit for American Airlines in 2015
- Soft Patch for the U.S. Economy in 2015, Q4 with Inventory Stockpile and Slowing Global Demand
- Oil Futures Scale on Hopes of Reduced Supply as Russia Plans to Talk to OPEC Members
- Amazon’s Quarterly Result Misses Expectations; Shares Drop
- Social media to blame for sleep disturbances, study