Dubai-based Geo-Chem Middle East, one of the world's largest independent inspection and testing companies, has picked won a contract from the Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS), the government agency responsible for establishing and governing metrology standards, to test petroleum imports to Kenya.
Under the contract, Geo-Chem will issue certificates on the quality and quantity of the imports, which will be used for the purpose of calculating taxes.
- Finally a $7 Billion Settlement for Citigroup
- Discussions In Progress for Merger of Tobacco Businesses: Reynolds to Acquire Lorillard
- Amazon Seeks Permission to Fly Drones for Delivery of Packages from FAA
- Wells Fargo Reports a Profit
- Abbott hits JV deal with Fonterra to operate diary farms in China