Dubai-based Geo-Chem Middle East, one of the world's largest independent inspection and testing companies, has picked won a contract from the Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS), the government agency responsible for establishing and governing metrology standards, to test petroleum imports to Kenya.
Under the contract, Geo-Chem will issue certificates on the quality and quantity of the imports, which will be used for the purpose of calculating taxes.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares