Dubai-based Geo-Chem Middle East, one of the world's largest independent inspection and testing companies, has picked won a contract from the Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS), the government agency responsible for establishing and governing metrology standards, to test petroleum imports to Kenya.
Under the contract, Geo-Chem will issue certificates on the quality and quantity of the imports, which will be used for the purpose of calculating taxes.
- Judge Lucy Koh rejects Apple’s second bid for Samsung smartphone sales ban
- Dell announces its Latitude 13 ‘Education Series’ laptops
- Windows 8.1 update leaks to the web early, from Microsoft itself
- Gastroenterology Office to Disseminate Information on Colonoscopy Importance
- No Allergy-Free Place in the US: Study