Dubai-based Geo-Chem Middle East, one of the world's largest independent inspection and testing companies, has picked won a contract from the Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS), the government agency responsible for establishing and governing metrology standards, to test petroleum imports to Kenya.
Under the contract, Geo-Chem will issue certificates on the quality and quantity of the imports, which will be used for the purpose of calculating taxes.
- Scientists discover Oldest Stone Tool in Turkey
- Rods and Cones of 300-Million-Year-Old Fossilized Fish still well Preserved
- Xiaomi to Invests 1.27 billion Yuan in Midea, a Home Appliance Manufacturing Company
- Following the Great Recession the Wealth Inequality Gap between Whites, Blacks and the Hispanics Widen
- Former Atlantic City Showboat Casino Bought by Richard Stockton College