It has been recently revealed in a report that the Coutts bank has been fined a huge sum of 8.75 million pounds. This is due to the bank being incapable in the money-laundering controls recently. This was the second time this happened in four months. The bank is actually the only private bank that comes under the ownership of the Royal Bank of Scotland.
- Finally a $7 Billion Settlement for Citigroup
- Discussions In Progress for Merger of Tobacco Businesses: Reynolds to Acquire Lorillard
- Amazon Seeks Permission to Fly Drones for Delivery of Packages from FAA
- Wells Fargo Reports a Profit
- Abbott hits JV deal with Fonterra to operate diary farms in China