It has been recently revealed in a report that the Coutts bank has been fined a huge sum of 8.75 million pounds. This is due to the bank being incapable in the money-laundering controls recently. This was the second time this happened in four months. The bank is actually the only private bank that comes under the ownership of the Royal Bank of Scotland.
- Pressure Mounts to Introduce Meningitis Jabs for Irish Babies
- Sony confirms ‘KitKat’ update for Xperia Z1, Xperia Z1 Compact and Xperia Z Ultra; more devices to follow soon
- Samsung announces its first curved Ultra HD displays
- Zuckerberg, Musk, and Kutcher investing $400 million in AI startup Vicarious
- Amazon reportedly set to launch its own video-streaming device in April