It has been recently revealed in a report that the Coutts bank has been fined a huge sum of 8.75 million pounds. This is due to the bank being incapable in the money-laundering controls recently. This was the second time this happened in four months. The bank is actually the only private bank that comes under the ownership of the Royal Bank of Scotland.
- Climate Change to Reduce Number of Large Waves off Australia’s East Coast
- Eye-to-Eye Contact Key to Medical Care
- Pfizer Recalls 3 Lots of Antidepressant Effexor XR
- New Blood Test is 90% Accurate to Predict Onset of Alzheimer's Disease: Study
- Aereo temporarily shuts down service in Denver, Salt Lake City