The Dubai Air Show did not go futile for Airbus Group SE as it negotiated an agreement to sell thirty planes to VietJet Aviation in a last minute deal. The order announcement for the narrow bodied planes prompted the plane manufacturer from European to take a swipe at Boeing Co. in deal which was already booked.
In the second quarter, Airbus Group SE reported fifteen percent increase in its profits owing to higher delivery of civil airliners. That also included its A320 single-aisle model.
People love travelling through airways. But there are many who complain about narrow seats on plans. Now, there are probable chances that this problem of travelers will get solved.
It has been said so as Aircraft manufacturer Airbus has asked the aviation industry to keep the minimum seat width of long-haul aircraft to be 18 inches. Airbus is one of the airlines, whose planes have seat of 18 inches.
For the first time the Airbus Military A400M has been involved in dropping of paratroopers and was able to do in form of successful demonstration. This is important since the aircraft is going to have these kinds of droppings as their key role.
The jet market that has been dominated by big daddies like Airbus SAS and Boeing Co. for almost a decade is now experiencing sleepless nights.
The reason for this is the advent of rivals from Canada, China and Russia into the mammoth jet market that is projected to reach out to $1.68 trillion in next 20 years.
Yemenia, the official carrier of Yemen has struck a deal worth $700 million with Airbus for purchasing 10 Airbus aircrafts. The agreement signed on the sidelines of the three-day Bahrain International Air Show is aimed to enhance its fleet size for expanding its operations in the Gulf, Middle East, Africa, India and southern Europe.
An unidentified customer has placed an order for 52 narrow-bodied A320 jets, pushing the total order tally of the European commercial aircraft builder Airbus to 194 in November. The plane maker booked total of 74 orders in November and and is doing everything possible to woo airlines by announcing discounts and easy finance facilities.
- Key Interest Rates Unaltered and Mortgages Get Cheaper
- November Home Sale Prices Moved up in November by 5.3 Percent
- Hyatt’s Malware Attack Affects Properties in India too
- London’s Expensive Property Market Advertises Cheapest Flat for about £75,000
- Slow Down in Housing Market Could be a Drag on Canada’s Economy
- Record Profit for American Airlines in 2015
- Soft Patch for the U.S. Economy in 2015, Q4 with Inventory Stockpile and Slowing Global Demand
- Oil Futures Scale on Hopes of Reduced Supply as Russia Plans to Talk to OPEC Members
- Amazon’s Quarterly Result Misses Expectations; Shares Drop
- Social media to blame for sleep disturbances, study