In the second quarter, Airbus Group SE reported fifteen percent increase in its profits owing to higher delivery of civil airliners. That also included its A320 single-aisle model.
People love travelling through airways. But there are many who complain about narrow seats on plans. Now, there are probable chances that this problem of travelers will get solved.
It has been said so as Aircraft manufacturer Airbus has asked the aviation industry to keep the minimum seat width of long-haul aircraft to be 18 inches. Airbus is one of the airlines, whose planes have seat of 18 inches.
For the first time the Airbus Military A400M has been involved in dropping of paratroopers and was able to do in form of successful demonstration. This is important since the aircraft is going to have these kinds of droppings as their key role.
The jet market that has been dominated by big daddies like Airbus SAS and Boeing Co. for almost a decade is now experiencing sleepless nights.
The reason for this is the advent of rivals from Canada, China and Russia into the mammoth jet market that is projected to reach out to $1.68 trillion in next 20 years.
Yemenia, the official carrier of Yemen has struck a deal worth $700 million with Airbus for purchasing 10 Airbus aircrafts. The agreement signed on the sidelines of the three-day Bahrain International Air Show is aimed to enhance its fleet size for expanding its operations in the Gulf, Middle East, Africa, India and southern Europe.
An unidentified customer has placed an order for 52 narrow-bodied A320 jets, pushing the total order tally of the European commercial aircraft builder Airbus to 194 in November. The plane maker booked total of 74 orders in November and and is doing everything possible to woo airlines by announcing discounts and easy finance facilities.
Qatar Airways has announced that it has inked a firm contract for 24 Airbus A320 Family aircraft.
The sources said that the pact entails the firming up of a contract for four A321 aircraft.
At present, Qatar Airways operates 19 A320 Family aircraft, the Middle East's largest fleet. The new aircraft configured with a two-class cabin will be deployed to increase and expand services on regional, Eastern European and south west Asia services.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man