In a move which marks a noteworthy advance for facial recognition software, researchers at social network Facebook have developed a complex new artificial intelligence system which has facial-detection ability that is nearly as accurate as that of humans.
In response to the exhaustive list of questions asked by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) from General Motors (GM) in connection with its 'ignition-switch recall crisis,' the automaker has submitted over 200,000 pages of records to the agency.
In a move evidently aimed at matching rival AT&T's price reduction for its Mobile Share Value plans earlier this year, Verizon Wireless has revealed in a Wednesday announcement that it has lowered the cost of its More Everything Edge smartphone 10GB plans.
In an announcement made on Wednesday, Canadian device maker BlackBerry said that it will not renew US carrier T-Mobile's license to sell BlackBerry devices after the present contract expires on April 25.
- Finally a $7 Billion Settlement for Citigroup
- Discussions In Progress for Merger of Tobacco Businesses: Reynolds to Acquire Lorillard
- Amazon Seeks Permission to Fly Drones for Delivery of Packages from FAA
- Wells Fargo Reports a Profit
- Abbott hits JV deal with Fonterra to operate diary farms in China