Archaeologists from the University of Southampton and the University of Cambridge have discovered an extended part of boundary wall in Ostia. Researchers have also found three huge warehouses along the northern bank of the river Tiber which stresses light on the commercial activities which were performed by ancient humans in first two centuries. The findings state evidence that the Roman City was much larger than ever expected.
Huertas (107 First Avenue) is a pintxos bar and restaurant that will make its official debut on Tuesday to provide New York the taste of northern Spain. Jonah Miller started planning for a restaurant while he was still a teenager. He said that he grew up in the city and he was very clear about what he wanted to do from very young age. He began to work in a restaurant when he was merely 14.
After 12 years now, the chef, who has spent time behind the burners at Chanterelle, Gramercy Tavern, and Savoy, will finally realize his dream on Tuesday. Miller has a wide range of experiences.
Scientists believe that solar chimneys are the best remedy for China's ongoing battle against air pollution. These solar chimneys rise half a kilometer or even higher from the earth's surface and have been claimed by scientists to have enough potential to produce clean energy and significantly reduce the mainland's chronic air pollution.
Scientists have already looking into a test plant running successfully in Inner Mongolia. Beijing and Shanghai are other cities on the cards of scientists for building full-size versions of solar chimneys.
San Sebastian is an area of north Spain called The Basque Autonomous Community. It is actually a beach resort located along the Bay of Biscay and borders the south of France.
The area boasts about its stunning natural beauty and being an acclaimed international destination with major events like the International Film Festival, the Jazz Festival and August's Semana Grande. Every night, you could see amazing fireworks display and contest being held over the bay.
Ibrahim is among many others from his country living in the Moroccan mountain, Gourougou. The 18-year-old boy does not think too much about his safety while climbing trees of 20 feet to get firewood for the camp he lives in. Evers since he left his native Ivory Coast three years ago, he has come across many life-threatening situations.
Spanish city of Melilla is not too far away from there. And the Spanish city is what all Africans living on the Moroccan mountain, Gourougou, dream of.
With the announcement of candidates’ list by political parties in Spain for the European elections, the election fever has started catching up fast.
Spain’s ruling party, the Partido Popular (PP), has not made major changes in its candidates list which finally has got publsihed. Around 50% of its candidates are current MEPS. It has only refreshed three of the first 10 candidates on its list.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man