On Wednesday, NASDAQ said that it will acquire International Securities Exchange, the U. S. options exchange operator from the Deutsche Börse Group. The leading U. S. financial trading company said the transaction will be a combination of cash and debt option.
Shares of the newly formed Hewlett Packard Enterprise climbed as CEO, Meg Whitman reassured the investors regarding the strong demand for corporate technology in the company's inaugural earnings report. It also provided justification for her move that lead to spinning off Hewlett-Packard into two companies.
- Postage Prices will Decrease from Sunday; USPS not too Happy About It
- Marriott and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc Shareholders Approve to $14.41 Sales Deal
- UK plan to impose additional tax on sugary drinks
- Obesity during pregnancy may increase risk of very ‘large babies’
- Dropping Sales at Gap’s Key Brands hurt the Company’s Shares