The Transport Ministry said that, Dipuo Peters, the Transport Minister of SA has asked the auditor-general to investigate allegations arising from financial and tender irregularities at the Passenger Rail Agency of SA (PRASA).
On Friday, the chief executive at ArcelorMittal South Africa (AMSA), Paul O'Flaherty, said that if Kumba Iron Ore does not consider lowering its prices, the steel producer might consider importing cheaper iron ore.
Kumba is the biggest iron ore producer of Africa and whether or not it agrees to the terms will be seen in the near future.
Heineken NV, the Dutch brewer reported its first half earnings result that beat the market expectations. The third largest brewer in the world reported increased profits in all the markets except Africa. It also maintained its full year growth forecast although it's lesser than last year.
If Verizon cannot reach an agreement related to benefits with worker union negotiators by the end of Saturday, then the workers might go on a strike starting from Sunday.
Brian Moynihan, the CEO and Chairman of Bank of America, is hoping that he could keep continuing with his current two roles.
In the second quarter, Airbus Group SE reported fifteen percent increase in its profits owing to higher delivery of civil airliners. That also included its A320 single-aisle model.
Sugar crops all around the world may suffer from an El Nino changed weather pattern. This could simply mean that the global demand may surpass the supply in the forthcoming season speeding up the rebound sugar prices from a six and half year low witnessed in the previous month.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man