It’s high time that the regulators look into California’s aging gas infrastructure. For over a month gas has been leaking from a storage site in Los Angeles and according to the environmentalists, it should be a “wake-up call” for regulators.
The number of solar installations on the roof tops in California are much more in number than many other states.
However, the state along with many others in the solar industry and utility companies are debating over the issue regarding how much money the customers using solar panels should be permitted to save.
The year is about to end and some deals in the pharmaceutical companies is keeping the market alive bringing in controversies. It’s none other than Pfizer’s $152 billion deal with Allergan.
Aerojet Rocketdyne Bags Contracts from NASA and Boeing Co. with Combined Value Close to $1.36 BillionSubmitted by Faarooq Mehmood on Tue, 11/24/2015 - 08:35
On Monday, Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc. in an announced said that it has got a contract from NASA and Boeing Co. that has a combined value of close to $1.36 billion. It’s good news for the company that has faced several financial setbacks recently.
Thanksgiving is just a few days away and turkey shortage is creating major concern. The Phoenix-area food banks like the United Food Bank, Society of St. Vincent de Paul and St. Mary’s Food Bank are still scrambling with thousands of turkey shortage and are asking for continued donations to meet the demand to provide food for the needy families.
It has been almost three weeks since Virgin Atlantic Airways; the British carrier, sacked twenty Nigerian cabin crew members. Yesterday, the aviation unions threatened to stop the carrier from operating in the country.
General Motor's agreement with UAW has hit a snag as the specialized "skilled trades" workers voted against it. Once again GM and UAW leaders have hit the negotiating table to resolve matters.
- New York City Rent Guidelines Board in an Unprecedented Move Votes to Freeze Regulated Rents on One-Year Leases
- According to S&P Dubai Real Estate Prices Likely to Drop Ten to Twenty Percent 2015
- Gains Noted in Southern California Home Sales Marking a Rise in Prices
- Fannie Mae Accused of Discriminating Neighborhoods on the Basis of Races by Fair Housing
- Second Quarter Profits of Business Software Provider SAP Drops Due to Higher Expenditures
- The National Football League’s Revenue Growing Rapidly with $1.3 billion Added Revenue in 2014
- Express with Emojis and You Might be Able to Suggest the Next Emoji to be Included on the Keyboard
- Livetext, the New Yahoo Messenger Debuts in Hong Kong before a Wider Release
- Report from a Security Firm Suggests Decline in Spam Rate and Increase in Malware Creation
- President Obama Planning to Make Changes in US Criminal Justice System
- Documents from 2005 Sex-Assault Lawsuit Should Not Be Unsealed, says Bill Cosby’s Lawyer
- Friend of Boston Bomber Sentenced Two And a Half Years of Imprisonment
- Prison Employee faces Charges of helping 2 Prisoners to Escape
- New York police detective shoots gunman who injured a man