Sears Holdings, the Illinois based company is planning to shutter several Sears outlets all over the nation prompted by weak fourth quarter results.
A new research study has shown that exposure to air pollution during pregnancy might be linked to the risks of asthma for the babies.
According to a new survey, the public dissatisfaction for the UK's National Health Service is rising across the country.
The British Social Attitudes survey showed that the overall NHS satisfaction fell to 60 per cent during 2015 compared to 65 per cent in 2014. The dissatisfaction with the NHS rose by 8 per cent to 23 per cent during the same period, which is its highest rise since 1986.
In the wake of new warnings, Federal Aviation Administration urged commercial airlines to "reevaluate" risk of shipping lithium ion batteries through cargo shipments in by air.
On Tuesday, representatives of rancher Stan Kroenke, said an approval for purchasing the iconic W.T. Waggoner Ranch in north Texas was given by a judge for an unrevealed sum. Forbes lists Kroenke's net worth as $7.3 billion.
The iconic property is considered to be the biggest ranch in the U.S within a fence. For about a year and a half it was in the market for asking price of $725 million.
On Tuesday, SolarCity Corp said it installed lesser number of rooftop solar systems in the Q4 for the second consecutive quarter, than expected. The company's shared dipped thirty percent as it warned that its growth will slow down in 2016.
The leading rooftop solar company in the United States deployed 272 megawatts of solar panels which did not match its forecast of 280 to 300 MW in the fourth quarter. SolarCity attributes some of the deficit to Nevada's December decision to roll back its favorable solar policy.
Popular Australian, Hugh Jackman has urged people to wear sunscreen and have regular check-ups in order to fight skin cancer.
The actor has again undergone treatment for skin cancer this week. The 47 year old actor first had a basal cell carcinoma removed in 2013 as his wife had told him to get a mark on his nose checked by doctors. He has been treated several times since then. Experts said that basal cell carcinoma is the most common form of skin cancer and often develops on parts of the body that receives high sun exposure such as the face, neck and shoulders.
- Key Interest Rates Unaltered and Mortgages Get Cheaper
- November Home Sale Prices Moved up in November by 5.3 Percent
- Hyatt’s Malware Attack Affects Properties in India too
- London’s Expensive Property Market Advertises Cheapest Flat for about £75,000
- Slow Down in Housing Market Could be a Drag on Canada’s Economy
- Record Profit for American Airlines in 2015
- Soft Patch for the U.S. Economy in 2015, Q4 with Inventory Stockpile and Slowing Global Demand
- Oil Futures Scale on Hopes of Reduced Supply as Russia Plans to Talk to OPEC Members
- Amazon’s Quarterly Result Misses Expectations; Shares Drop
- Social media to blame for sleep disturbances, study